1. I believe in verbal or face to face contact.
2. I feel intimidated.
3. I feel too emotional about the issue.
4. I have no concerns or issues. Life is good.
5. I prefer posting on social media.
6. I sign petitions.
7. I vote.
8. I don't believe in representative democracy.
9. I don't have enough information.
10. I don't know how or where to contact my Elected Official.
11. I don't know where to start.
12. I don't want to be a pest.
13. I don't want to make them angry.
14. I don't want to get angry.
15. I don't want to appear stupid..
16. I don't vote.
17. I'm afraid.
18. I'm an Elected Official.
19. I'm bi-partisan.
20.I'm happy with my Elected Officials.
21. I'm non-partisan.
22. I'm too busy.
23. I'm too old.
24. I'm too partisan.
25. I'm too sophisticated.
26. I'm too tired.
27. I'm too young.
28. I'm not a good writer.
29. I'm not political.
30. I'm not sophisticated enough.
31. It sounds like too much fun.
32. It sounds like too much work.
33. It sounds too empowering.
34. It's boring.
35. It's cumbersome.
36. It's hopeless.
37. It's overwhelming.
38. It's not my lifestyle.
39. I've got connections.
40. Let someone else do it.
41. My Elected Official understands the issues.
42. They don't care about what I think.
43. They don't care about my issues.
44. They don't read letters.
45. They may not write back.
46. They're not honest.
47. They're too busy to be bothered.